Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!
Last Activity:
Sep 21, 2018
May 12, 2007
Likes Received:
Trophy Points:
October 19

Share This Page


IncGamers Member, from Florida

maareek was last seen:
Sep 21, 2018
    1. NagisaFurukawa
      When you get the base, drop a message. Kind of lazy about unzipping stashes again. :X

      50 seconds though. Just lol. Those rare weapons that you randomly pick up. A painful thing to see.
    2. NagisaFurukawa
      NagisaFurukawa what did you decide on the funding? T_T
    3. NagisaFurukawa
      Bloody murder. >_>
    4. NagisaFurukawa
      NagisaFurukawa is that a no to the 'Grief'/'Enigma' relief fund? >_>

      Runes might just be trash, but seeing 'Famine' would just be too depressing. GMB 'Faith' is pretty mainstream, but you aren't really the type to find a nice use for that probably. (Challenge accepted?)
    5. NagisaFurukawa
      Want moar runez? Found some crap Jah/Ohm from Pit. Need neither.

      (I'm only asking because there's a 99% chance you'll say no, and that 1% wouldn't be all that terrible anyway. More importantly, why am I thinking out loud?)
    6. NagisaFurukawa
      Shadow Dancer is a nice PvP item. Gamebreaking, even. Go! Go! Go!

      Also, welcome to the dark side. :badteeth: Now if we can just get you to stop using Tal's...
    7. NagisaFurukawa
      ...not even a month back and already managed to get a character named after him (and unburrow the liquid one, apparently). -_-;;
    8. Liquid_Evil
      I haven't done any D2/D3/SC2 in ages, and basically just pwn n00bs in Halo 4 to get my gamin' fix these days. I finished my student teaching placement and am officially an English teacher, so now the job hunt begins. I don't know if I have any crazy stories either, but I did paint a 7' Juggernaut on my little brother's wall (not Zylo) for kicks last week. That was an entertaining project and I learned a few tricks along the way that I should be able to use if I'd like to do similarly in my future classroom. I'm thinking that a smattering of cool scenes/quotes/images from neat literary works could be fun. I guess we'll see.

      Oh, and I only need a paltry ~25,000 signatures to round out my petition to change Wyoming's state dinosaur from the Triceratops to the Archaeopteryx. Feathers FTW, amirite?
    9. Liquid_Evil
      Nice! You playin' any games or have any exciting stories for me? I wish you lived closer to Wyoming so I could buy you a beer (and throw it in your face for using blasphemous brackets). You still keeping Florida all hot and bothered by your presence?
    10. Liquid_Evil
      In the Land of Evil, car drives you! (It's a lot like Soviet Russia in that regard.) Nah, things are swell. Tryin' to keep things stylin'. (That should be a bumper sticker quote.) Anyway, how is the ever pwneriffic maareek? You still got life by the balls, milking it for every last drop? (Final set of unnecessary parentheses)
    11. NagisaFurukawa
      Wait, so you actually are thinking about competing in MFO? :badteeth: This game is too good at reeling you nubs back in.
    12. NagisaFurukawa
      54.1... really lost your touch, old man. :p
    13. ioupainmax
      Yeah, I think maybe LibreOffice is better than OpenOffice now though - apparently it plays better with MS Office.
    14. Liquid_Evil
      Most (all) of my source material comes from a combination of "Garfield at Large" and "1001 Jokes You Wouldn't Tell Your Mother" (which may or may not be a real book). I just replace any mentions of Nermal with whatever happens to be my protagonist's name (generally something with four syllables and way too many 'y's) and voila, chapter complete. Why? Do you have a better method?

      Oh, and by all means, add me on SC2.
    15. ioupainmax
      Lol, I'm sure he'd love to know your thoughts on him. My quotes were kinda cheesy looking back on things, also I got really short of things to say that weren't repetitive. I decided to show my appreciation and creativity through art(ish) with the certificate for the winner. Incidentally, Liq came up with the quote so he's more creative than me when it comes to prose!
    16. ioupainmax
      Ah ok, to be honest I was having a difficult time of marking the entries so this table really helped, I would read each entry and then go through my score sheet and put my gut initial reaction score down. Then once I had scored everything, I went back to finesse the points to check that they were all correct relative to the best for each section to get my final scores. Not many results changed which meant it was quite a successful way for me to do it. Shame that MS Office and Calc don't play nice (Microsofts fault I guess)
    17. ioupainmax
      So I'm guessing that the table I sent you worked?

      Nice commentary on the vanity challenge - much funnier than mine!
    18. NagisaFurukawa
      huhu look who's still alive~~ diamond league pro is pro~~

      life trending positively?
    19. ioupainmax
      Email sent - also sending you a PDf version so you can see what I did
    20. ioupainmax
      Hey, I have a D2 Vanity Challenge scoring table in Excel 2007 format. If you are interested in using it please PM your email address!
  • Loading...
  • About

    October 19
    Single Player
    Game Systems You Own:
    -- Diablo 2 --
  • Gallery Statistics

    Number of Photos:
    Number of Comments:
    Number of Views:
    Disk space used:
    Last Photo Uploaded:
    Last Comment Posted: