Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

New Profile Posts

1. crawlingdeadman
  2. Кирилл Олегович Бирюков
  3. yuripadilha
    yuripadilha mattinm
    Hey Mattinm :)
    I'm trying to play pre 1.12 diablo 2 with trenshadow, but I don't have the old disks to play it, my diablo 2 lod disk doesn't work, I think it is because the disk is from a newer version.
    Is there any solution for this problem?
  4. CancermanOfTheOpera
    Down deeper down. Rock bottom reality.
    1. drmalawi
      Does not sound good at all Swedish friend :(
      Feb 27, 2018
    2. CancermanOfTheOpera
      No. Times are hard, but at least I can escape into the wonderfully addictive world of Diablo.
      I think it helps to keep me sane. :)
      Mar 4, 2018
      drmalawi likes this.
  5. BRKO
    single player paladin zealot in the making since 14.02.2017
  6. T72on1
    T72on1 Zyr
    Welcome here Zyr :).
  7. apple juice
    apple juice BlueSpectra
    Hello BlueSpectra,
    i read about your new old love to d2 :)
    I'm also on US West at home and sreaching for some friends to help from time to time.
    You can add me #apple_juice on realm.

Have fun.
  8. felord
    felord Comradederp2033
    i am just coming back to D2 after many years, i saw your post and i thought i say hi and also see if i could join up.
    1. Comradederp2033
      Yeah that be great, add me when you can D2:ComradeSteam769 would you be interested in doing uncommon and/or co-op dependent builds? I had some ideas and one idea was having an enchantress and a skellyNecro. The idea is having the minions enchanted with fire at all times.
      Feb 1, 2018
    2. apple juice
      apple juice
      Thats a nice group with the enchantress and the necro. I have a zealer on lvl 35. D2 acc: apple_juice us west
      Feb 3, 2018
  9. kyndig
    If only....
  10. ioupainmax
    ioupainmax Kitteh
    I'm jealous, I want the Diablo books but they are difficult to get hold of, as you say at a reasonable price. (Boo hiss at the Slytherin shirt)
    1. Kitteh likes this.
    2. Kitteh
      Shut it Mudblood! :P It took me a while, mostly I got lucky on amazon/ebay - damned shame really... There are some original comics for Diablo II that I just can't find affordably, Tales of Sanctuary I think they are called.
      Jan 7, 2018
  11. SpawnOfAsbestos
    yawn. Sleep=good
  12. Sid
    Back in black!
  13. WitchDoctor
    Anyone wants to work on the wiki, shoot me a PM, eh? The thing needs updates, and there's plenty to do if you have no ideas.
  14. Oathed
    Oathed Nightfish
    Thanks for all your hard work over the years man. Do you have a twitch or youtube channel or something?
  15. Gynli
  16. Oathed
    Oathed Pär
    Well hey.
  17. SpawnOfAsbestos
    Rip....Tom Petty......) :
    1. Noodle
      Best lyric: "You can stand me up at the gates of Act 4 / But I won't back down."
      Oct 3, 2017
      SpawnOfAsbestos likes this.
    2. SpawnOfAsbestos
      " im free! free falling" always make me think of the cinematic in D3 after you kill diablo and you see diablo falling from heaven...
      Oct 3, 2017
      Noodle likes this.
  18. GalaXyHaXz
    Lost a good friend today. One who was more than any ordinary cat. RIP April 2001-October-2017.
  19. Noammr
    1. LozHinge the Unhinged likes this.
    2. LozHinge the Unhinged
      LozHinge the Unhinged
      If only there was time! As it is I have barely time to follow games :(
      Sep 29, 2017
  20. Silvast
    Silvast Nightfish
    Thanks for your Fishymancer guide! I am following it now in HC! Cheers!