Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

New Profile Posts

1. Unicorn_Trader
    Unicorn_Trader
    eTrading Diablo 3 ROS all items
  2. Saboteur586
    Saboteur586
    What kind of barb? I would add life leach and maybe get a better weapon or 2 unless they're physical immune.
  3. Spongewrench
    Spongewrench Saboteur586
    Fire 63, Cold 75, Lightning 73, Poison 72, Level 85 Barb
  4. Spongewrench
    Spongewrench Saboteur586
    So "Groundhog Day." The "Game hates you variable" is at least consistent. Cleared the Lost City, Ancient Tunnels, and Viper Temple Level 1 without a near death experience. The Kraken Armor, boosted +300 defense to what the character was wearing. I pre-loaded the moron and character with 9 Antidote and 9 Thawing Potions, and hit an Armor shrine, ... still got wasted in Viper Temple Level 2. Please advise.
    1. Saboteur586
      Saboteur586
      I'd say up your resistances and what character type?
      Dec 28, 2018
    2. Saboteur586
      Saboteur586
      Could possibly respec or if melee get some life leach
      Dec 28, 2018
  5. Spongewrench
    Spongewrench demothrax
    So "Groundhog Day." The "Game hates you variable" is at least consistent. Cleared the Lost City, Ancient Tunnels, and Viper Temple Level 1 without a near death experience. The Kraken Armor, boosted +300 defense to what the character was wearing. I pre-loaded the moron and character with 9 Antidote and 9 Thawing Potions, and hit an Armor shrine, ... still got wasted in Viper Temple Level 2. Please advise.
  6. Spongewrench
    Spongewrench nepeta
  7. Spongewrench
    Spongewrench Eyeback
  8. Spongewrench
    Spongewrench darkstarhub
  9. Spongewrench
    Spongewrench krischan
  10. Spongewrench
    Spongewrench ffs
  11. Desmina0r
    Desmina0r
    How do you join a clan?
  12. Desmina0r
    Desmina0r
    New to this site!
  13. matjex
    matjex drmalawi
    hey drmalawi, how are you doing nowadays? not playing d2 anymore or just cancelled the community action?
  14. Spiritspawn
    Spiritspawn
    Starting Hardcore..... Squeeky Bum Time!
  15. Pentecostal
    Pentecostal
    Been playing D2 consistently since it's release in 2000. Since then I have created a level 99 of every known character build. I'm no Expert.
  16. Entwilighter
    Entwilighter crawlingdeadman
    Hey dude, let's try to arrange some LLD! I have a level 30 kicksin (norm rushed) ready to go. I'm in a pretty naff timezone (South-East Australia) which is UTC+11 at the moment, but I can be pretty flexible with time. Are you only free on weekends?
    1. crawlingdeadman
      crawlingdeadman
      Yeah, most weekends. I am UTC -6 which is not terrible. We'd both be tired, one having just woke up and the other about to go to sleep :D

Connection might be something else. Are you a good host? I'm probably not, though I'd give it a go.

For characters that would be good in a duel with your sin, I have a 29 Zealot also norm rushed.
      Nov 8, 2018
  17. Friiser
  18. Friiser
  19. Pyrotechnician
    Pyrotechnician crawlingdeadman
    Surprised to see you still kicking. And posting useful information at that! What happened to the cdm I used to know!
    1. crawlingdeadman likes this.
    2. crawlingdeadman
      crawlingdeadman
      You need to play again. We need to play again.
      Sep 28, 2018
  20. crawlingdeadman
    crawlingdeadman
    This seems like a bad idea for a guy that swears as much as I do...