Another batch of D3-themed articles from Blizzcon, plus one bonus treat.
- GamePlanetNZ has posted the transcript of an interview with Kevin Martens and Julian Love, and it’s got some good stuff on the Hellfire Monk, item rarity, 3D terrain, and more.
- Our parent site IncGamers.com has posted an article I wrote about the presentation of D3 at Blizzcon. This one is tailored to a general gaming audience, so it goes much less in depth than most of the content pieces I post here. Send the URL to your friends who aren’t following D3 yet?
- EuroGamer has posted their Blizzcon report with general information about D3 and some special coverage of the Monk.
- GamePro has posted a fairly lengthy Blizzcon report, with a heavy focus on the Monk.
- Finally, in non-Blizzcon, Gamasutra has a nice article about Runic Games’ upcoming title, Torchlight. They reference D3 when speaking about how the first art controversy influenced their game’s design choices.