The third and final skill tree of the Wizard is completed from Flux’s Full Wizard Skill Tree guide and added to the Diablo Wiki.
Spells that bring in the cold air from the stratosphere, or brings forth lightning bolts flung at enemies.
- Charged Bolt – Launch a volley of 3 electric bolts that deal X-Y lightning damage each.
- Ice Armor – A field of ice slows movement and attack speed of enemies that attack you at close range, and causes X cold damage.
- Frost Nova – An explosion of ice pelts nearby enemies for X-Y cold damage. Has an additional Z% chance of a critical hit.
- Electrocute – Lightning arcs from the Wizard?s fingertips towards an enemy, electrocuting it for X-Y lightning damage.
- Empowered Armor – Increases your armor by X%.
- Energy Twister – Summon an Energy Twister that deals 10 damage per second to everything in its path.
- Bonechilling Cold – Frozen targets take X% additional damage from all attacks.
- Ray of Frost – Project a beam of cold energy that deals X cold damage per second.
- Blizzard – Call down shards of ice to pelt an area dealing X-Y cold damage per second for 3 seconds.
- Storm Armor – Surround yourself in electrical energy. Electric bolts are automatically fired at attackers for X to Y damage. Armor spells affect you and all nearby allies and you can only be affected by one armor spell at a time.
- Storm Power – Increase damage of all lightning and ice spells.