I have desperately tried to make this wiki watch into one of those little handy updates I have done in the past couple of weeks (like the Witch Doctor Voodoo skills etc).
In the end, there’s just too much content added to the Diablo 3 wiki to do that, so I have instead grouped the updates under a few headlines, and you can browse through them at your leisure, depending on if you want to read about monsters, NPCs, quests or anything else.
A lot more is coming to the wiki from our massive collection of notes, and also the map I have been working on, so keep checking that little wiki box at the top of the main page. This doesn’t even include the Wizard skills that will be done soon!
First is a list of the more prominent updates we have had, and after the break is a list of both big and small updates you will find very interesting. For your convenience, the more interesting ones are bolded. ^^
- Diablo 3 Basics – Get all the basics, if you haven’t been following the development since June 2008.
- Monk – Obviously a must-read!
- Monk skills – Another given.
- Known Items Listing – Lots of updates since last BlizzCon.
- Massacre – More details on the kill bonuses.
- Other classes – What’s the next one?
- Shrine – They DID return!
- Signature skill – Defining skills.
- Diablo III release date – All known info compiled.
- Rune – Runes have changed ever so slightly.
- Inventory – Tetris is back. Kinda.
- Minimap – Works better than the old one.
- Archives – A new secion of DiabloWiki.
- BlizzCon 2009 – Make sure to read up.
- Media Coverage – A LOT more content of all sorts.
- Mana Globe – Gone!
- Health Globe – Gives mana now!
- Knockback – Desert Dervish aoch.
- Wizard – Has had a few updates.
- Ice Armor – Especially cool spell update.
- Resource pool – Mana, Fury and other resources.
- Buff – Do you know what it means?
- Guild – They will be implemented in D3. We hope.
- Diablo pin – Very cool accessory.
- Death – Death, death penalties, we got it covered!
- Character – Smaller updates.
Areas & Levels
- Sundered Pass – Starting area for the demo.
- The Howling Plateau – Second area, first major part of the desert.
- The Canyon Rim Mines – Huge mining area, the place that is in trouble.
- Alcarnus – Former mining settlement, overrun by cultists.
- The Stinging Winds – Additional large desert area.
- Lut Bahadur – Former military outpost.
- Dahlgur – Oasis in the nearby desert.
- Khanduras – Country in the west of Sanctuary.
- Kehjistan – The country which Act II takes place in.
- Ivgorod – Home of the monks.
- Hakan II – Emperor of Kehjistan.
- Dune Guard – The Caldeum militia of the desert.
- Mage clan – Home of the famous/notorious Vizjerei.
- Horadrim – The legendary brootherhood.
- Lazarus – Now deceased corrupted Arch Bishop of the Zakarum.
- Zombie Dog – The Witch Doctor’s “new” pet.
- Asheara – First quest giver of the demo.
- Crazed Miner – Gold digger. Literary.
- Desecrated Corpse – Another way to get cash in the desert.
- Dying Driver – Flavour NPC.
- Wanted Poster – The natural quest giver.
- Desert Dervish – One of the more dangerous monsters in the desert.
- Sand Wasp – One of the more annoying monsters in the desert.
- Dune Thresher – Shark of the sands.
- Husam – Human criminal.
- Leonard Boyarsky – Loremaster.
- Julian Love – Lead Technical Artist.
- Wyatt Cheng – Technical Designer.
- Christian Lichtner – Art Director.
- Jason Regier – Lead Programmer.
- Michael Chew – Quest Designer.
- Dave Adams – Lead Level Designer.
- Joseph Lawrence – Lead Sound Designer.
Besides myself and some updates by Flux, a huge round of applause is needed for DxAxxxTyriel’s massive work on the Barbarian and Witch Doctor skills, and big ol’ THANK YOU to Eoweniel, TheWanderer, Vipermagi, Agito, Quis Ut Deus, Holyknight3000, Lanthanide, Darfus, Melianor, Defx, RedDog22, Cichygd, Bran Maniac, Telzen, OmniSliver, Freeze, Sjassy, Asteria, Loopin, Marison, MysticDragon, LordOfStrategy, Kire, BigKevSexyMan and Jam9k!Related to this article