In the last few days, we’ve had lots of updates and new articles in the wikis, and several essential pages have received updates, such as:
- Attributes – Your character essentials (no longer customizable…).
- Talisman – The mysterious character graphic in the BlizzCon 2008 demo.
- Inventory – Your new and improved inventory works a lot different than Diablo 1 or Diablo 2.
- Game Terms – More technical articles like:
- Battlemaster – Precision in combat.
- Berserker – Wanton mayhem.
- Juggernaut – Overpower your enemies.
The Monster section has also been updated together with evil creatures like the new Skeletal Executioner and King Leoric (the Black King happens to be a SuperUnique Quest boss as well). The NPC section received updates for:
- Captain Rumford – The first NPC we found in the BlizzCon 2008 demo.
- Mr. Meat Wagon – Fascinating new way of handling story in Diablo 3.
- Quests – One of the main reasons to even have NPCs.
I don’t know how much you know about the Amazon culture and home, but one contributor has started on their pantheon of gods, namely Zerae. This might be something we’ll get to know more about in the ingame story scrolls of the game. All of the above are things we’ll be updating continuously closer to the Diablo 3 release date. In the meantime, in the time machine, you can also see us getting closer to finishing all of the missing pieces for:
Credit for these terrific acts of selflessness (besides me and Flux) goes out to Widus, Mizantrop, Centipede t, Zero80, Tehc, Pubrulz and Bandreus!