With all the discussion and acrimony over just how many players have raised their Diablo III characters into Inferno it’s a natural question… what’s your highest level character? Blizzard’s instantly-infamous declaration that 1.9% of accounts have a character in Inferno has been much analyzed, but 1) that figure was as of last Friday, when they finalized that document and sent it out to be localized for the Monday morning world wide reveal, and 2) the readers of this site are much more hardcore and dedicated than the average Diablo 3 contestant.
So, what’s your highest level character? Are you part of the 1.90%? And is that more like 19.0% by now, especially when asking hardcore (but not Hardcore) fans like you guys?
What's your highest level Diablo III character?
- 2) 60+ In Acts 2-4 of Inferno. (29%, 3,490 Votes)
- 4) Level 50-59. (21%, 2,578 Votes)
- 5) Level 30-49 (21%, 2,489 Votes)
- 3) 60+ in Act 1 of Inferno (20%, 2,406 Votes)
- 6) Level 1-29 (4%, 540 Votes)
- 1) 60+ I have beaten Inferno. (2%, 297 Votes)
- 7) I have not created a character yet. (2%, 280 Votes)
Total Voters: 12,074
Last Vote Results
The last main page vote went up last Monday, and asked you guys to rate your first week of Diablo III. We started that vote when a lot of the early hate and bitterness was flowing via Metacritic user reviews and such, so it was eye-opening to see what a high % of you guys liked or loved your first week of the game. Even after the rocky™ launch.
I guess you’re all fanboys who love anything Blizzard does… right?
How enjoyable was your first week of Diablo III?
1) Awesome. It exceeded my expectations. (50%, 4,855 Votes) 2) Good, but not spectacular. (28%, 2,737 Votes) 3) Okay. I wish things had been different. (12%, 1,184 Votes) 4) Not good, for various reasons. (4%, 423 Votes) 5) Terrible. Gravely disappointed. (6%, 416 Votes)
Total Voters: 9,614
Lately I’ve been sticking quick votes into various news items, without featuring them on the main site nav bar, and this is a good place to recap those results.
A post about account hacking on the 26th included two polls to measure how many have been “hacked” and to see what you guys think should be done about it.
Has your Diablo III account been “hacked?”
2) Nope, no problems. (88%, 3,456 Votes) 3) Not mine, but a friend was hacked. (7%, 283 Votes) 1) Yes and I was robbed (5%, 192 Votes)
Total Voters: 3,931
Who is to blame for the D3 account “hacking?”
1) Users without adequate security measures. (72%, 2,284 Votes) 4) Blizzard for online-only DRM forcing us to play on Battle.net (15%, 472 Votes) 2) Battle.net is getting hacked directly. (7%, 217 Votes) 3) Blizzard should have required more user security. Mandatory authenticators? (6%, 178 Votes)
Total Voters: 3,151
A post on the 27th measured how you guys have been using the Gold Auction House. Quite a bit, as it turns out.
Have you used the Gold Auction House so far?
1) Yes, I’m constantly buying and selling. (53%, 2,448 Votes) 2) Yes, but just a little bit. (30%, 1,357 Votes) 4) No and I wish there was no GAH or RMAH in D3. (10%, 457 Votes) 3) Not yet, but I plan to. (7%, 322 Votes)
Total Voters: 4,584
Just yesterday (And it’s already thirteen posts down and off the main page. Don’t you feel sorry for those noobs on Battle.net who don’t read this site and are so out of the loop?) we got a reminder of the Blizzard North version of Diablo III and that spurred a comparison of those leaked 2005 screenshots vs. the similar areas seen in Diablo III.
Which version of the High Heavens do you prefer?
2) The current Diablo III version. (32%, 677 Votes) 4) Impossible to judge old unfinished screenshots vs. new playable levels. (30%, 638 Votes) 1) The original Blizzard North version. (22%, 473 Votes) 3) Both are awesome. (13%, 278 Votes) 5) Haven’t seen yet in D3 spoiler SPOILER SPOILER!!1! (3%, 54 Votes)
Total Voters: 2,120
We will not often have 5 votes in a week; it just worked out that way this time, with so many opinion survey appropriate subjects in the news.Related to this article