With all the doom and gloom and complaints voiced by a perpetually-aggrieved minority, how about a nice, happy vote for a change? Pick the features in Diablo III that you really like and we’ll see just what the mostest favoritest are. You can vote for up to three options, so pick wisely.
Elly and I came up with like 20 options for this vote, but that would have been a bit much, so I combined a few and trimmed off some that seemed unlikely to gain much of a following. If your favorite thing is not listed, feel free to use the comments to blame Elly for not including it. And yes, we’ll probably run the yang to this vote’s yin at some point, and you can all vote for the things you like least in Diablo III.
Pick your -- THREE -- favorite features in Diablo III.
- Skills and runes. (21%, 3,812 Votes)
- Graphics and sound effects. (15%, 2,707 Votes)
- Quests and random events. (12%, 2,171 Votes)
- Monsters and varied boss modifiers. (12%, 2,065 Votes)
- The Auction House. (9%, 1,547 Votes)
- Inferno difficulty level. (8%, 1,348 Votes)
- Items. (7%, 1,305 Votes)
- NOTHING! 🙁 (7%, 1,178 Votes)
- Story, plot, and dialogue. (6%, 1,067 Votes)
- Intangibles / something else. (4%, 675 Votes)
Total Voters: 7,336
Last Vote Results
The last main page vote asked how far into the game you’d advanced your biggest character. We posted this vote last Wednesday, a couple of days after Blizzard released their State of the Game progress report with that much-debated 1.9% Inferno figure. While many of you guys have surely advanced further since the vote went live, the overall percentages haven’t changed much; around 50% of total voters were in Inferno that day, and that figure stands at 51% in the final results. If nothing else, this certainly shows how much more serious about Diablo III you guys are than the average player.
What’s your highest level Diablo III character?
2) 60+ In Acts 2-4 of Inferno. (29%, 3,485 Votes) 4) Level 50-59. (21%, 2,575 Votes) 5) Level 30-49 (21%, 2,487 Votes) 3) 60+ in Act 1 of Inferno (20%, 2,401 Votes) 6) Level 1-29 (4%, 540 Votes) 1) 60+ I have beaten Inferno. (2%, 297 Votes) 7) I have not created a character yet. (2%, 280 Votes)
Total Voters: 12,066
We also ran a vote in an article about Battle.net account security issues:
Should Blizzard Implement a “coin-lock” type system
Yes as soon as possible (68%, 1,534 Votes) Yes. But not for people with Authenticators on their account (19%, 418 Votes) No, it’s a user’s responsibility (13%, 294 Votes)
Total Voters: 2,246