With a new hot issue to strike while the iron remains despairingly warm, we’re hopping on a new poll after just a few days. As Blizzard announced a couple of days ago, Diablo 3 is not going to be released in 2011, and is now being targeted for “early 2012.”
So… how “early” is early? Or do you think they’ll miss early entirely? Pick your poison, and if you have somehow not yet registered your selection on, go for it.
Not to influence your vote, but IMO January is highly unlikely. The devs were crunching trying to make this year. Now that they’ve ruled that out, they’re not going to keep rushing to release it on like… January 9th. They’ll take time for evaluation and analysis, plan some Xmas holidays, etc, before returning in the new year to get back into gear as they push towards release. Or so I suspect.
When will Diablo 3 be released?
- February 2012 (29%, 3,082 Votes)
- March 2012 (25%, 2,666 Votes)
- January 2012 (13%, 1,344 Votes)
- Canceled. Vapor ware. (9%, 911 Votes)
- April 2012 (8%, 855 Votes)
- Second half of 2012 (5%, 513 Votes)
- 2013 or later. (4%, 452 Votes)
- June 2012 (4%, 392 Votes)
- May 2012 (3%, 298 Votes)
Total Voters: 10,512
Last Vote Results
The last vote asked what you guys thought of Diablo III’s highly flamboyant armor looks. Given how much complaining we saw about those Transformer-looking Inferno sets, I was surprised by the highly-approving results. As often happens, a vocal minority skewed public perception in a way that an actual community consensus measurement debunked.
Related to this article
What do you think of Diablo III’s Armor looks?
- 1) They are awesome. Very creative. (35%, 2,070 Votes)
- 2) I like, but would make some changes. (30%, 1,750 Votes)
- 4) I don’t like them. They’re over the top. (17%, 1,007 Votes)
- 5) Hate. Stupid robots. Utterly impractical and non-functional. (12%, 691 Votes)
- 3) Don’t know. Don’t care. (6%, 322 Votes)
Total Voters: 5,840