Most of us were surprised to see Azmodan’s debut in the Black Soulstone cinematic, and with an entire BlizzCon panel focused on the creation of that cinematic, with much coverage of the evolution of Azmodan’s design, you guys must have an opinion on the results. He’s big, he’s black, he’s crab-legged, and with that transparent glowing bullfrog throat, he’s got a face kind of like a jack ‘o lantern. (And I thought that even before he was a jack ‘o lantern!)
Do you think those are good things, or did the reveal of the first Act Boss we’ve seen in Diablo III leave you cold? Take a look at the artworks, review the cinematic if need be, and pick an option that best represents your opinion.
Do you like the look and style of Azmodan?
- 1) I think he's awesome. Perfect. (55%, 2,613 Votes)
- 2) Good, but could be better. (28%, 1,302 Votes)
- 4) Lame design. Cheesy. Not scary. Etc. (10%, 451 Votes)
- 3) Not so good. I have objections. (7%, 346 Votes)
Total Voters: 4,711
Last Vote Results
Last time we asked if Blizzcon 2011 met your expectations. Since the previous vote let us know that most of you weren’t expecting much, that probably impacted these results in a positive fashion.
Related to this article
What did you think of Blizzcon 2011?
- 2) It was okay, but nothing special. (42%, 1,833 Votes)
- 3) Lame. I was disappointed. (24%, 1,039 Votes)
- 4) No opinion. Don’t care. Release the game! (20%, 875 Votes)
- 1) Good show. Exceeded my expectations. (14%, 632 Votes)
Total Voters: 4,379