Last night brought the premiere of the Diablo III Introductory Cinematic, and there was much rejoicing… as well as some QQing, though that was more about what we didn’t get, than the cinematic itself.
What did you think? Pick an option and we’ll see some community consensus.
What did you think of the D3 Intro Cinematic?
- 1) Loved it. Moar! (37%, 2,474 Votes)
- 2) Good, but not great. (28%, 1,894 Votes)
- 6) Irrelevant. No release date = FAIL. (15%, 1,014 Votes)
- 3) Mediocre. Not impressed. (14%, 930 Votes)
- 5) Didn't watch. Might have spoilers. (3%, 190 Votes)
- 4) Awful. Lame. Rewrite. (2%, 150 Votes)
Total Voters: 6,651
Last Vote Results
The last poll wasn’t online for very long, but it saw a decent amount of action. I wasn’t surprised at the winner, though I thought the second place finisher might have been closer to the top. I am surprised that 20% of you guys have zero interest in PvP at all, though I’m betting 100% of those votes have yet to try the Arena. As for the 11% who claim to miss D2’s deeply-flawed PK switch system — that’s got to be a surprise to everyone but Max…
What kind of PvP system would you like in Diablo 3?
- 4) D3 style; Arenas with no normal game PvP. (44%, 1,488 Votes)
- 3) PvP in normal games, if set on game creation. (21%, 715 Votes)
- 5) No interest. Remove PvP from game entirely, for all I care. (20%, 660 Votes)
- 2) D2 style; no friendly fire, but PK switch in-game. (11%, 376 Votes)
- 1) D1 style PK switch, plus friendly fire. (4%, 109 Votes)
Total Voters: 3,348