Partially spurred by an ongoing forum debate, I got to wondering how you guys were planning to play Diablo III during the first weeks after release? Are you going to race through one character to Clvl 60 and leap into Inferno? Will you play a variety of characters and experiment with the classes? Or will you be a completist and explore every NPC dialogue, empty every dungeon, test every runestone effect, etc? Or do you have other plans?
Pick the vote option that best matches your plans, and we’ll get some community consensus.
How will you play Diablo III immediately after release?
- 3) Completist = slow but very thorough. (43%, 3,164 Votes)
- 1) Race one character through to level 60+. (33%, 2,391 Votes)
- 2) Play all 5 classes in turn, at least through normal. (11%, 835 Votes)
- 4) Hardcore from the start! I will suffer! (8%, 577 Votes)
- 6) Don't know yet. Undecided. (4%, 298 Votes)
- 5) Beg a friend to rush me. Lazy. (1%, 46 Votes)
Total Voters: 7,311
Incidentally, we ran a vote on this topic a couple of years ago, but since our old votes got eated in a news script upgrade, we can’t compare the results and see how opinions may have changed over time. Alas.
Last Vote Results
Related to this article
What did you think of the D3 Intro Cinematic?
- 1) Loved it. Moar! (37%, 2,473 Votes)
- 2) Good, but not great. (28%, 1,894 Votes)
- 6) Irrelevant. No release date = FAIL. (15%, 1,014 Votes)
- 3) Mediocre. Not impressed. (14%, 930 Votes)
- 5) Didn’t watch. Might have spoilers. (3%, 190 Votes)
- 4) Awful. Lame. Rewrite. (3%, 150 Votes)
Total Voters: 6,651