After the long-awaited systems change info was revealed this morning, it was obvious we needed to run a vote about the topic. My first inclination was to ask which of the changes you guys liked best, but while looking over the comments on Battle.net, Facebook, in our forum, and especially the
150 175+ replies on the news post here, the fan discontent over the changes and the general state of D3’s development became very evident.
So, rather than listing like 6 of the bigger changes, and then throwing in some kind of “none of the above no release date this sucks arrrgh” option at the end, (and watching it take 57% of the votes) let’s just cut to the chase. Pick the option that comes the closest to your general opinion of the current development status of Diablo III. If you’d like to add complaints about the vote options to your general loathing of D3’s interminable dev cycle, that’s what the comments are for.
How do you feel about D3's dev progress, in light of all the new system changes?
- 2) The new changes are okay, but hurry up. (45%, 2,067 Votes)
- 3) The new changes are stupid over-iterations. Not worth the delays. (27%, 1,257 Votes)
- 4) I don't care about the details and have been furious at the delays since 2010. (14%, 653 Votes)
- 1) The new changes are awesome and so is the dev progress. (13%, 605 Votes)
Total Voters: 4,584
Last Vote Results
The last poll asked how you guys were planning to play Diablo III in the weeks after its release. I didn’t have any strong expectations of the results, but I did think that #2 would win, with more people eager to rush through all the content and get into the end game. I also thought #3 would pull more than 11%, since that’s my tentative plan, although much of that is predicated on needing to play them all for site info gathering purposes. No, there was no point to this paragraph. I am very tired.
Related to this article
How will you play Diablo III immediately after release?
- 3) Completist = slow but very thorough. (43%, 3,164 Votes)
- 1) Race one character through to level 60+. (33%, 2,391 Votes)
- 2) Play all 5 classes in turn, at least through normal. (11%, 835 Votes)
- 4) Hardcore from the start! I will suffer! (8%, 577 Votes)
- 6) Don’t know yet. Undecided. (4%, 298 Votes)
- 5) Beg a friend to rush me. Lazy. (1%, 46 Votes)
Total Voters: 7,311