With the Diablo III Patch Test Realm now properly online and accessible, lots of players have put in some testing time, to see the new v1.0.5 changes, and to test out the Monster Power system and the Infernal Machine. Are you one of them? Have you been trying out the new stuff? Or do you feel that play time on the test realm would be pointless, since any improvements or awesome item finds would not carry over to your real account?
Pick an option that fits your mood, and we’ll see some numbers. Note that we had some tech issues around the time the last poll went up, and that a lot of people got error messages when trying to vote. Those have been resolved and you should be able to vote now; if not you can definitely fix the issue by clearing all of your incgamers.com cookies. (Naturally, “if” and “should” are somewhat tentative when referring to technical problems.)
Have you tried out the D3 Patch Test Realm?
- 4) None. Not interested, tech problems, etc. (48%, 1,489 Votes)
- 3) Not tried it, but I'm kinda curious/considering it. (24%, 733 Votes)
- 2) I tried it a little, but just a taste. (18%, 545 Votes)
- 5) Dunno. PTR what? (6%, 187 Votes)
- 1) Yes, I copied over characters and have tested thorougly. (4%, 134 Votes)
Total Voters: 3,088
Last Vote Results
The last vote asked how curious you guys were about Torchlight 2. The total votes weren’t very high due to the aforementioned tech issues, but the percentages are interesting, with more than 60% very or at least mostly interested. Speaking of percentages, TL2’s critical mass now stands at 88% from Metacritic… which is exactly the same as Diablo III. Though TL2’s fan score is just a tad higher: 9.1 vs. 3.7.
What’s your interest level in Torchlight 2?
1) Excite! Already ordered it. (31%, 971 Votes)
2) Kind of interested. Might pick it up. (30%, 944 Votes)
4) Zero interest. This is a Diablo site. Stahp. (20%, 616 Votes)
3) Not very interested. (19%, 589 Votes)
Total Voters: 3,120
Check out our Torchlight IncGamers fansite if you’d like to learn more about the game or join the community.Related to this article