The debate started when those Gundam-style Inferno sets debuted at Gamescom, and kicked back into gear when we got previews of 25 gear sets earlier this week. The Diablo III armor is quite distinctive and visually-impressive… but do you like it? Do you want to wear it? Or do you think it’s absurd and silly?
Obviously everyone likes some and dislikes some, but form an overall opinion and pick an option that comes close to matching it, and we’ll get some community consensus.
What do you think of Diablo III's Armor looks?
- 1) They are awesome. Very creative. (35%, 2,073 Votes)
- 2) I like, but would make some changes. (30%, 1,753 Votes)
- 4) I don't like them. They're over the top. (17%, 1,007 Votes)
- 5) Hate. Stupid robots. Utterly impractical and non-functional. (12%, 691 Votes)
- 3) Don't know. Don't care. (6%, 322 Votes)
Total Voters: 5,841
Last Vote Results
The last poll tipped over the 10,000 vote milestone, which is sure a sign of the increased fan interest and traffic as the beta gets going. I was a little surprised by the results, even though they were quite close to my prediction. (I was surprised to be correct?) At any rate, most of you guys are interested in the beta, but not dying for it, other than as another step on the way to a full game release.
How much Diablo 3 Beta EXCITE do you have?
- 2) I’d play, but I mostly want the beta to end so the game can come out. (53%, 5,310 Votes)
- 1) I would sell my soul to play in the D3 beta. (38%, 3,843 Votes)
- 3) I don’t want to play in the beta. Waiting for the full game. (9%, 887 Votes)
Total Voters: 10,040