As we learned just a few days ago, Magic Find, Gold Find, and +experience bonuses are now shared throughout the party in Diablo III.
This is a big change from those systems in Diablo 2, where all such equipment benefits went purely to your character and were not shared with the group. The D3 change seems to largely address the long-time fan worry about MF leeches abusing D3’s personalized drop system, but it opens up other issues, and the 160+ comments on the initial news post here express a wide range of opinions and concerns.
So, pick a vote option that matches your opinion and we’ll see what the community thinks about this new system.
How should Magic Find be handled in Diablo 3?
- 2) I like the D3 system; everyone's MF shares. (53%, 3,990 Votes)
- 1) As it was in D2. No sharing of MF bonuses. (24%, 1,772 Votes)
- 4) There shouldn't be any MF in D3 at all. (11%, 828 Votes)
- 5) Don't know/no opinion. (7%, 524 Votes)
- 3) Some different system than D2 or D3. (5%, 356 Votes)
Total Voters: 7,471
Last Vote Results
The last poll measured the community’s mood regarding the new skills and runes system. The big changes were received pretty warmly, with the vast majority of criticism focused on the system’s terrible interface, which was barely salvaged by the (still not very good) Elective Mode. Imagine the love the system makeover would have received had the UI been decent?
Do you like the new integrated skills and runes system?
- 2) Like the new system, but it’s got room to improve. (47%, 3,124 Votes)
- 1) Love the new system. Almost perfect. (16%, 1,086 Votes)
- 3) Dislike the new system. Needs MANY fixes. (15%, 994 Votes)
- 5) Don’t know/no opinion. (12%, 808 Votes)
- 4) Hate the new system. (10%, 659 Votes)
Total Voters: 6,672