Our current vote has been up a bit longer than usual, but there didn’t seem to be any point in changing it out last week, when I knew the info blast was coming up on Monday. I’ve been thinking about the topic for the new vote for several days, since I found out all about the media event on Wednesday, and realized how many potential controversies were brewing.
No more skill points? Skill rune redesign? Tiny sized beta? Traits removed? All seemed like good material for a site vote… and it turns out they’re all just mice squeaking around the elephant in the living room, as the Auction House and its RMT aspect have dominated the conversation for the past 9 hours. (Though it seems much longer than that, probably because I haven’t moved from the computer during that entire time.)
So now that you know all about the Auction House, and you’ve read fan reactions ranging from love to /ragequit… what do you think? Pick the vote option that mostly closely matches your own opinion, and we’ll achieve some community consensus.
How do you feel about the D3 Auction House?
- 1) Like it alot. (37%, 1,665 Votes)
- 2) Like it except for the RMT. (27%, 1,241 Votes)
- 5) Hate it. Especially the RMT. (17%, 763 Votes)
- 3) Not sure/no opinion. (11%, 519 Votes)
- 4) Don't want, but it's not a biggie. (7%, 330 Votes)
Total Voters: 4,518
Last Vote Results
Our last vote asked how you guys felt about the new news of looooong skill cooldowns in Diablo III. That game feature appeared to be quite controversial when , and though a solid majority of fans approve, there’s a nearly 6/4 split, with 57% like/love and 37% dislike/hate.
Vote: How do you feel about long skill cooldowns in Diablo III?
- 5) Great design. Creates more variety and strategy. (29%, 1,180 Votes)
- 4) I guess it’s okay if the skills are super-powerful. (28%, 1,131 Votes)
- 1) Hate it. Long cooldowns do not belong in Diablo 3. (20%, 822 Votes)
- 2) Don’t like it. Cooldowns should be much less than 2m. (17%, 701 Votes)
- 3) No opinion/don’t care. (6%, 268 Votes)
Total Voters: 4,102Related to this article