Japanese clothing retailer Uniqlo announced a partnership with Blizzard Entertainment to launch a line of graphic t-shirts inspired by games such as World of Warcraft, Overwatch, Diablo III, StarCraft II, Hearthstone, and Heroes of the Storm.
The shirts are available now online at Uniqlo.com in addition to select retail stores around the world. Each goes for $14.90 US.
The shirts are from the 2019 Uniqlo X Blizzard Entertainment Collection, and designs include:
- Overwatch: The world could always use more heroes! Suit up in four new Overwatch t-shirts, including shirts featuring South Korean MEKA pilot and esports superstar D.Va and Brazilian DJ Lúcio.
- World of Warcraft: Declare your allegiance to the Alliance or champion the Horde in this set of shirts featuring the factions and heroes of World of Warcraft.
- Diablo III: Level up your t-shirt collection with two fiery Diablo designs featuring Diablo, the Lord of Terror—legendary additions to any demon hunter’s wardrobe.
- StarCraft II: Build and expand your t-shirt collection with two StarCraft II designs featuring the insignias of the Earth-born Terrans, psi-powered Protoss, and hive-minded Zerg.
- Heroes of the Storm: Iconic heroes and villains from across Blizzard’s game universes unite in two new t-shirt designs featuring Heroes of the Storm.
- Hearthstone: Play your cards right and add a brand-new Hearthstone t-shirt to your collection, featuring a design that evokes the spirit of a friendly, crackling tavern fire.
Both Diablo-themed shirts feature black and white designs of a horned helmet, with one clearly sharing space with Hearthstone. So, you can have 2-for-1 fandom deal If you happen to play both games. Otherwise, the more understated design with the helmet above a pair of chains on the front might be more to your liking.Related to this article