Some substantial stuff in the recent twitters from Blizzards @Diablo feed, quoted below for your convenience. Blue text are Blizzard’s remarks, white are fan tweets that Blizzard replied to.
- Do concepts usually turn into side, front and back view blueprint sketches before modeling or do they solely model based on concept?—by Boaan
- Almost entirely based on concept, although it’s up to the artist. They can also clarify with each other face to face.
- Awesome new Act II boss concepts by Vic. Hopefully moving into modeling soon!
- Act II boss? Are you going in chronological order, too? Yikes. It’s going to be a while, isn’t it?—by possiblynathan
- No the game is sort of attacked all at once in some ways. We don’t generally go in complete chronological order.
- With the skill system revision work progresses to integrate the respec system a bit differently.
- We didn’t know anything about how Respecing was going to work the first time. How do you plan to not tell us anything about it now?—by FloodSC
- Very carefully.
I’m awarding a special bonus point to FloodSC for perfectly asking the question we all wish we’d asked first. Related to this article