Time for another round-up of IncGamers gaming goodness for this week as well as what’s coming up.
- F1 Race Stars [Preview] – Insert tyred F1 pun
- Cargo Commander [Preview] – Crate stuff
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted [Interview] – Taming urban streets
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown [Review] – World turns
- Retro City Rampage [Review] – Grand Theft 80s
- Naughty Bear: Panic in Paradise [Review] – Grizzly
Next week on IncGamers there will be the usual great gaming news coverage as well as a special Path of Exile week with exclusive interviews, exclusive updates on Act III and a Beta key giveaway so watch out for that too.
Also around the network…
- The Guild Wars 2 Shadow of the Mad King even also went live this week and anyone checking that out should also pop over the Guild Wars: IncGamers to join in the discussion.
- A few weeks ago we sent Dorjan over to Russia to check out the World of Tanks Ural Steel tournament and he’s written about his adventures in Russia and the tournament itself.
- With the Torchlight 2 community now waiting for the GUTS editor to be released, things have been a little quiet but there are also sorts of handy guides and tips over in Torchlight: IncGamers.
- The new IncGamers forums are also up and running and we encourage the community to join in there too. If your playing Borderlands 2, or waiting for new games then drop over.
Finally, after a summer break the IncGamers Podcast/Vidcast is also back in action this week with Peter, Tim and Paul covering some of the more interesting videogame stories. They also talk about the games they have been playing and what’s been getting them excited on their PCs.Related to this article