Lots of PC gaming goodness for you all on IncGamers this week including
- SimCity Interview with Maxis’ Kip Katsarelis – Maxis and SimCity Senior Producer Kip Katsarelis gives us an update on current developments and plans for their city simulation.
- Zeno Clash 2 Review
- The new Wolfenstein was announced
- IncGamers Podcast #114 – Wolfenstein pronunciation lessons, the union of Star Wars and EA, Zeno Clash II’s quad-nippled rat people, dastardly lobby menus and cat prostitution.
- Feature – Will EA’s Star Wars deal take them to the Light or Dark side? – IncGamers explores the best and worst case scenarios for EA’s forthcoming glut of Star Wars games.
- Interview – Road Redemption: DarkSeas Games on bringing back Road Rash – IncGamers talks to DarkSeas Games about Road Redemption, their bigger, badder Road Rash revival. Chains, bikes and bats, what more could you want?
- Strike Suit Infinity Review
- Banished Interview with developer Luke Hodorowicz – Medieval city builder Banished is being created by one man, Luke Hodorowicz. In this extensive interview, he talks about its development and future plans.
- Guild Wars 2 – Are rangers actually under-powered?
- Guild Wars 2 – Redesigning Town Clothes
This week we also drew Aprils PAL draw and the winner was Clampdown who picked up a game of his choice on Steam. What did he pick? He went for Metro: Last Light which releases next week. Grats to Clampdown. The next PAL draw will take place again at the end of the month and all site supporters are automatically entered into the draw.
Check the main IncGamers.com site daily for all the latest happenings in the world of PC gaming.