It’s that time of year again game fans, it’s E3! The main incgamers.com site team are going to be flat-out next week from Monday when all the E3 conferences kick off. No doubt many of you will be soaking up as much game info as you can over the next seven days, whether you’re a PC or console gamer. Before the madness begins, let’s take a quick look back at last week’s PC gaming goodness.
- Camelot Unchained interview with Mark Jacobs – IncGamers asks City State Entertainment’s Mark Jacobs about the design philosophies behind thoroughly atypical MMO Camelot Unchained.
- E3 Conference Schedule – When do all these super exciting conferences start for E3 2013? Are you going to be available to watch?
- No, the Xbox One is NOT like Steam – IncGamers Presents: A handy guide for the confused about the differences between what Microsoft plans for Xbox One, and how Steam works today.
- What PC gamers can expect from E3 2013 – PC exclusives, multiplatform releases and the usual clutch of E3 surprises. Peter anticipates a fair bit to look forward to.
- Creating Vortex Green – The difficulties involved in developing a biological world – Community member Frederic Poirier is developing his first game called Vortex Green and in this series he discusses his approach to game design.
- IncGamers Podcast #118 – This week on the podcast: Deus Ex commemorative towels, Greenlight stupidity, Davros, plus the latest games; Leisure Suit Larry, Wargame Airland Battle and Conquistador.
- Why I love DOTA 2 – Tim gives four reasons as to why Dota 2 has swallowed both his soul and his free time
- Expeditions: Conquistador Review – Is this latest Kickstarter-funded release like a gleaming city of gold, or a lonely, lingering death from smallpox? Conquistador Peter braves the jungle to find out.
- Stinky Board Review – Who needs hands when you can play with feet? Paul gets stinky with Stelulu’s Stinky Board.
As you can see it’s been a busy week what with all of the above and the daily news too. We have also kicked up and E3 section where we will be posting our opinions and coverage from the event.