Another busy week in PC gaming so it’s time to catch up with what’s been happening on the main IncGamers.com site.
- I wander around my new Star Citizen hanger in an IncGamers Plays video.
- Splinter Cell: Blacklist review
- Spending Time: The Creeping Horror of Microtransactions in Full Priced Games – Are you bored and frustrated with our full priced game? Spend more money
- IncGamers Podcat #129 – This week: unboxing videos reinvented, the true meaning of Splinter Cell: Blacklist’s “panther” mode and a totally real call from Peter Molyneux.
- The Bureau: XCOM Declassified review
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn – Tim’s Early Access Experience
- A Beginner’s Guide to DOTA 2 – Situational Items
- System Shock 2 roundtable interview with developers Jon Chey and Dorian Hart
As usual there is also the daily news, shots and videos so make sure you drop by the site daily for all your PC gaming info.
As it’s the end of the month, we’ll shortly be selecting August’s PAL Steam game winner. Last month Zarniwoop chose Planetary Annihilation.