Hood evening game fans, another week comes to a close so it’s time to recap over some of the cool features we’ve run over the past seven days.
- The Secret is Out: Every PC Game Should be a MOBA – Free MOBA money for everybody! An exciting investment opportunity that demands your attention.
- The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief – Chapter 1: The Eye of the Sphinx Review
- Win a copy of The Raven
- Jon Chey talks Card Hunter: Part One – Tim sits down with Blue Manchu’s Jon Chey to discuss Card Hunter. And game design, cutting down complexity, leaving Irrational, Richard Garfield’s help…
- Jon Chey talks Card Hunter: Part Two – The Card Hunter discussion concludes. Also contains talk on a potential board game, when the open beta’s coming, tacked-on multiplayer, and System Shock 2.
- Listen to our Jon Chey Talks Card Hunter interview
- IncGamers Podcast #123 – In this week’s podcast, the usual whirlwind of PC gaming news and the latest gaming exploits of the team: Dragon Commander and the best of Molyjam.
- LFG interview with the creative minds behind the comic and game – The popular web comic LFG is being made into a co-op RPG so we probe the minds behind the comic to find out more.
- Divinity: Dragon Commander Preview
- Cloud saves (the world): How well do Final Fantasy VII’s new features work?
This week also saw the Steam summer sale in full swing and each day we’ve been offering advice on what to buy so we hope you’ve taken advantage of that.
Keep your eyes on IncGamers.com every day for all the latest in the world of PC gaming,