It’s been a frantic week at IncGamers with E3 last week so there’s tons of gaming goodness to check out including:
- PC E3 Trailers that sell the game – The E3 trailers that stood out conveying the message of “play me now”. We pick the best of the bunch.
- E3 2013 Impressions: Quieter, less diverse and console-dominated – E3 veteran Deirdre Hollis took to the 2013 show floor, only to find it emptier, less varied and dominated by the console twins.
- Total War: Rome 2 preview
- Saints Row 4 preview
- Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 preview
- Thief preview
- IncGamers E3 Podcast Special – The IncGamers Podcast welcomes special guest Deirdre Hollis, fresh from E3 2013, for an hour of news, views and baseless speculation from the showfloor.
- Batman: Arkham Origins preview
- Sony press conference was a masterclass in misdirection
- IncGamers E3 conference podcast special – Bad jokes, dodgy presentation and a questionable amount of substance: the IncGamers Podcast discovers it shares quite a bit in common with Monday’s E3 conferences.
- A PC perspective on Xbox One vs PS4 – Peter enters a strange world where 60fps is ‘next gen,’ a fantasy MMO announcement is a novelty and everybody has to pay for multiplayer.
- UbiSoft E3 2013 conference round-up: The PC Bits – Rocksmith 2014, Splinter Cell: Blacklist, South Park: The Stick of Truth, the reveal of The Crew, and more.
- EA E3 2013 conference round-up: The PC Bits – EA showcases Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare, Battlefield 4, Star Wars: Battlefront, Titanfall, Dragon Age: Inquisition, a new Mirror’s Edge and more.
- Camelot: Unchained interview with Mark Jacobs – IncGamers asks City State Entertainment’s Mark Jacobs about the design philosophies behind thoroughly atypical MMO Camelot Unchained.
As you can see this we were rather busy this week and there are all the trailers, shots and news stories from the show which can all be found in our special E3 section. Normal service will resume this week but we have a stack of previews still to come.