Blizzard is busy sorting out numerous issues with the Diablo 3 2.6.0 patch and it Blizzard is dropping patches to fix specific issues.
The Diablo 3 2.6.0a patch went live earlier and addressed the following.
- Fixed an issue with the Armory where certain item powers were not always properly cleared when swapping builds
- Fixed a number of item name issues in localized clients
- Fixed an issue where the special items from the Diablo Anniversary dungeon had lost their unique appearance, icons, and associated transmogs
- Players who previously had these transmogs should have them once again after the patch deploys
- When defeating enemies in Rifts, progress orbs that spawn will now be closer to the defeated enemy
- Moribund Gauntlets
- The audio for Moribund Gauntlets has been adjusted to be quieter
- Necromancer portraits have been updated
- The existing portraits in game were intended to be placeholders, but weren’t properly updated with the final patch. This is now resolved.
Following that patch, Blizzard commented:
“Some things are easier to address than others. This patch came together in a very short time frame. Other feedback may be harder to act on. As with all classes we’ve put into the game, we’re reading your feedback, watching performance, playing the game, and acting on collective data from all those sources. Tweaking and updating will continue.”
The stack counters were not appearing on skills, which was a known issue, but that appears to have now been addressed in quick update this evening.