Season Four Ends Tomorrow Night

news-seasons-featureHere’s your reminder that the current Diablo 3 season is ending very shortly, on the evening of the 30th in all regions. Season Four ends tomorrow night:

Season 4 will be ending at the following dates and times for each region:

• North America: Wednesday, December 30 @ 5:00 p.m. PST
  • Europe: Wednesday, December 30 @ 5:00 p.m. CEST
  • Asia: Wednesday, December 30 @ 5:00 p.m. KST
  • Season 5 will be starting about two weeks afterwards at the following dates and times for each region:

• North America: Friday, January 15 @ 5:00 p.m. PST
  • Europe: Friday, January 15 @ 5:00 p.m. CEST
  • Asia: Friday, January 15 @ 5:00 p.m. KST
  • Those of you with some free time for playing this holiday season should leap in for your last push for the leaderboards, or at least personal bests before the season ends in tragedy or triumph.

A note for Hardcore players; remember the Seasonal Rebirth feature coming in Season 5 will let you churn an existing (surviving) non-seasonal character into a brand new naked level 1 char in the new season. (While emailing their kit to your non-seasonal stash.) This provides no benefit over just making a new char, but it’s another option vs. playing suicidally during the last day(s) of the season.

You guys have plans for this last day of Season 4, are you PTR testing, or staying busy violating federal airspace with the new drone you got for Xmas?

Tagged As: | Categories: Diablo 3 Seasons, Leaderboards

Comments

You're not logged in. Register or login to post a comment.
    1. I think I'm going non-season next season. I'm most interested in trying out a bunch of LoN builds, and the amount I'll need to farm for that puts me off starting from scratch. So at the moment I'm just trying to make the most of the ridiculous party XP boosts that this current season still has to offer. 😛

2. I plan to… Oops killed by d/c (just before opening a cursed chest, did not even see what was inside).

3. I’m going for the extra stash space then right back to NS. GR farming is incredibly boring yet required play in Seasons.

4. Plan to wait a few weeks then get plvl'd in softcore to get my 2nd tab. See how it goes from there – Pop has been quite the draw these past couple of weeks.

5. going to get the last portrait of s5 and back to non season