Season 3 Ends Today

Leaf should be turning brown...

Leaf should be turning brown…

A reminder that times passes whether you’re watching it or not, and thus Season Three is ending later today, with the great inventory merging to follow soon after, and DiabloWikiPatch 2.3 likely going live early Tuesday morning, after the weekly realm maintenance.

Season 3 will be ending at the following dates and times for each region:

• North America: Sunday, August 23 @ 5:00 p.m. PDT
  • Europe: Sunday, August 23 @ 5:00 p.m. CEST
  • Asia: Sunday, August 23 @ 5:00 p.m. KST
  • Season 4 will be starting shortly after at the following dates and times for each region:

• North America: Friday, August 28 @ 5:00 p.m. PDT
  • Europe: Friday, August 28 @ 5:00 p.m. CEST
  • Asia: Friday, August 28 @ 5:00 p.m. KST
  • New things. “Soon!” Excite?

Tagged As: | Categories: Diablo 3 Seasons

Comments

You're not logged in. Register or login to post a comment.
    1. Not really. Until there is more stashspace I can't enjoy the game fully anymore.Every patch/season adds more items, now you get multiple full/reworked new sets. Combined with playing hardcore and backup gear and such and you start to dislike playing.

• At least with 2.3 you'll have legendary power to cube. This will free up space.

• Wait, people still play this bad game?
          This game still disappoints after all the “work” they’ve done to it.
          IT HAS NO SOUL 🙂

• Not really, the new sets already take up more space. And I play all classes, hardcore and multiple heroes of the same class. And just because you can cube some items doesn´t mean you´ll cube em all. And even if you cube them you may still want to keep them cause you want to use them on other heroes and use a different cubed one.

• I agree. I too play all classes and have all sets. We can’t even cube sets and even sets alone take up a lot of space. And all bracers, sets or otherwise are the worst offenders of space waster because you keep each of elemental type + primary stat combination.

2. Stash space tears, always running. I'm just looking forward to duel immunities and trying out a carnievil doctor as I haven't been bothered with that yet. I'll wait out a patch till I go back to Monk as they're sure to get plenty of hot-fix nerfing. Looking forward to the new uber chests too and improvements to wallers should make it more enticing to try barb or cruiser.

3. Season 3 was too long. Still in need of more stash space and now this upcoming season makes it worse.

4. Yes,I have the same problems with stash space,and I’ m not even close to hardcore player.I usualy play btw 1/4 hours,not every day,and I stopped playing season 3 1 month ago,because my stash was full to the top. To many green items which can’t be cubed and many more other oranges inc now. I have to keep my focus on 2, max 3 chars.

• If you play only 1/4h, the biggest issue for you will be to collect the legendary materials which requires to clear all the bounties of an act. It can be done in 1/4h if you are lucky but not at each try (particularly on bounties with multiple targets).Has someone tried to disconnect/connect to see if the bonus act changes?

5. Shit, patch tommorow and I still dont have Furnace for the the cube.

6. The Cube helps out w/ stash space a lot more than I thought it would during the PTR. You essentially throw out/never pick up a whole host of weapon/armor types that aren't sets. Belts and bracers can be a bit much, but most decent builds are stuck using one of two, maybe three element types, so no, stop collecting so many damn bracers w/ a ton of element variety. Also, since the effects stack arithmetically, you should just use a 20% amulet, and save your bracers for more vit/armor, especially if you try and use the pet LGem, which for some inexplicable reason shares the same damage class as elemental damage.

Comments are closed.