The following hotfixes have been applied to the Reaper of Souls beta as of this evening.
These hotfixes should not require you to download a new patch for the Friends & Family Beta. Some of the hotfixes below will go live the moment they are implemented while others may require a restart of the game to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch. Also note that changes to certain abilities will not be reflected in its tooltip until a patch is issued.
- Completing individual bounties will no longer reward a Horadric Cache.
- Completing all five Bounties in an Act now also provides Blood Shards.
- Completing a Nephalem Rift now also rewards a Greater Horadric Cache.
- The XP and Gold rewards from completing Bounties have been reduced; the new values at level 70 are 85,000 XP and 11,800 gold.
The following immunity Rings will no longer drop and have had their unique power disabled. Please note that immunity powers will be revisited in a later patch.
- Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac
- The Tall Man’s Finger
- Rogar’s Huge Stone
- Rechel’s Ring of Larceny
- Solanium will now produce Health Globes on Crushing Blow less frequently.
- Pride of Cassius has had its unique power disabled. Please note that this item’s power will be revisited in a later patch.
- Removing and re-socketing a Helm or Sword with a Diamond gem no longer continuously increases the CDR and Elite Damage bonus
- Active Skills
- Heaven’s Fury
- Bug: Now properly deals 1500% weapon damage over 5 seconds.
- Active Skills
- Shock Pulse
- Skill Rune – Living Lightning
- Proc coefficient has been lowered from 0.2 to 0.042.
- Passive Skills
- Duration increase amount reduced from 1 second to 0.5 seconds per stack.
- Shield amount reduced from 27,323 to 16,394 (at level 70).
- Stun chance reduced from 20% to 15%.
Bug: Fixed an issue where Electrocute was generating too many procs from Paralysis.
I was just saying earlier today in the forum that there was bountiful Experience to be had from running Bounties, even without taking advantage of the cheesy ones we reported on the other day.. I happened to take down the stats this afternoon for that forum discussion and you can see how this has been rebalanced with this hotfix.
And the Horadric Caches were a very good source of crafting materials too, not that I was using them as crafting still hasn’t been balanced enough to be viable alternative to anything you can find. You till get the same amount of Blood Shards as you did before the hotfix.Related to this article