What’s the Wizard issue that required a wipe of all leaderboards a Wizard might have impacted? A buff to defense and a big buff to Hydra damage due to bugs with Tal Rasha’s new set bonuses. Click through for the PTR patch notes with full details.
- Fixed a number of issues that would result in the game crashing (4/1)
- Note: One of these fixes has reset the increased blood shard cap for players who have hit high Greater Rift levels. This is a PTR-only issue and can be resolved by completing another high-level Greater Rift.
- Players who did not participate in a Nephalem or Greater Rift are no longer able to talk to Orek to close them (4/1)
- The Greater Rift countdown timer should no longer overlap with NPC health bars (4/1)
- Non-critical hits that occur while the 100% Critical Hit buff is active no longer count toward activating the buff again (4/1)
- This is to prevent situations in which abilities that do not crit are able to provide 100% uptime of this buff
Tal Rasha’s Elements
- Fixed an issue where the 4-piece power was erroneously increasing Resistances by 200% instead of 100% (4/1)
- Fixed an issue where the 4-piece bonus would only charge 50 Spirit instead of the 75 Spirit indicated by the tooltip (4/1)
- Orlash’s melee attacks no longer inflict a healing reduction debuff (4/1)
- Rune – Dust Devils
- Fixed an issue where tornados would not spawn if a Barbarian was too close to certain walls (4/1)
- Fixed an issue where Hydra was gaining a larger than intended bonus from the Tal Rasha’s 6-piece (4/1)
Raiment of a Thousand Storms
Orlash – Rift Guardian
Fixed an issue where Exorcists would deal unusually high damage in Greater Rift Trials when two or more players are in the game (4/1)
Insert “Blizzard hates wizards!” and “if it was a Demon Hunter bug, they’d have left it in!” grief pr0n here.