Nevalistis dropped by the Official Battle.net forums to give us the newest list of hotfixes. Among the latest changes are some bug fixes, including a fix to Plagued, bringing the damage back within intended ranges. See the full list below:
- The Tall Man’s Finger: Legendary affix will now only apply to Witch Doctor Zombie Dogs.*
- Inna’s Mantra: 4-Piece Set bonus will now only apply to Monks.*
- Vote Kick will no longer immediately eject players from the party without party confirmation; other members of the party are now properly prompted to confirm or deny the request.*
- The Plagued monster affix is no longer dealing unusually high amounts of damage.
- Fixed a bug where the level 70 Hellfire Ring’s legendary proc was not dealing damage.
- Heroes below level 70 will now receive less Blood Shards from Nephalem Rifts than level 70 characters.
- Level 70 heroes will now receive a greatly reduced amount of Blood Shards from Nephalem Rifts when playing in sub-level 70 games.
- Fixed an issue that allowed crafted set items to roll for class specific properties that were not available to your class when Enchanting.
- Different Warcry runes now properly stack with one another and are no longer overwritten.*
Note the change to the wording of the hot-fix regarding Blood shards from Nephalem Rifts when below level 70. It now says “greatly reduced” as opposed to “fewer,” which is different and yet certainly still unspecific.
This adds to the list of hotfixes we reported on last week. You can find those changes here.