Blizzard continues to update their Patch v1.0.5 blog post with fixes and changes, and there are some interesting ones today in the monsters section.
- Rare Heralds of Pestilence will now spawn minions.
- Flying Moloks can no longer go invisible and become untargetable.
- The following monster types can now spawn as Rares and Champions, allowing certain achievements to be completed:
- Mallet Lord
- Skeletal Sentry
- Skeletal Raider
- Skeletal Marauder
- Armored Destroyer
- Dust Imp
Vasadan: We are still working on fixing the Fallen Cur elites. Thanks for your continued patience.
Everyone now, in your best Mr. Burns voice. “Release the hounds!”
Speaking of achievement hunters, how many of you guys fall into that category? Do you know how many of the achievements you’ve done? Do you play specifically (such as farming odd parts of each act to get all the Unique purple boss kills?) to find achievements? And has anyone even approached the Perfect Gemology achievement, or even the Expert, Master, or Flawless ones? We always joke about that on The Diablo Podcast, since most players with 300+ hours in Inferno have found maybe 1 or 2 of those jewel upgrade plans. Ever. (I haz a… none.)
And now is de time at Sprockets ven we vote!
What's your attitude towards Diablo 3 Achievements?
- 3) I like the *ding* but don't make any special efforts. (38%, 1,016 Votes)
- 2) I sometimes work for them, at least a little. (34%, 928 Votes)
- 4) Do not want. Do not care. Achievements are stupid. (17%, 462 Votes)
- 1) I must collect them all. Relentlessly. (9%, 251 Votes)
- 5) No opinion / something else. (2%, 44 Votes)
Total Voters: 2,701