Since a lot of people have been noticing the error for hardcore character creation, here is the full list of errors known by Blizzard. What hasn’t been noted, however, is that even if you level a new character to level 10 (which I and other staff have done), you still cannot create a hardcore character and receive the 300006 error. Hopefully this issue gets addresses. What I should note, though, is that the game does make a noticeable difference for the damage taken. Many have noticed this and are waiting “patiently” to get their hands on a hardcore character.
Taking a good hard look at this list, it seems that the main bugs are in the the most interesting features that this patch seemed to promise. I wouldn’t be surprised if another patch was deployed to address these issues, assuming hot-fixing cannot fix it all. The post by Vasadan is the following:
Issues that occur in specific places are notated with “Act – Level Area”. The level area is the name of the location you are in. It is displayed above your minimap.
Since many UI, Battle.net, and game changes have gone into this new Beta patch, I am going to try something new with the Known Issues list. Instead of putting a list of bugs that are old or leaving fixed bugs up here, I’m going to rely on the community to help me out with the commonly reported Beta bugs and update this list accordingly.
- The game client will lag slightly when it is loading new assets for the first time. This is not Battle.net lag, but your game trying to load assets that it has already loaded.
- It is possible for the launcher to patch your game to 95% and stop responding. If this happens, simply close the launcher and re-open it. It should pick up the rest of the information and finish patching.
- Dragging a skill to your Right Mouse Button as a level 1 character with Elective Mode on will disconnect you from Battle.net
- Hardcore mode is not unlocked for players who already have existing level 10 characters. To unlock Hardcore mode, level a new character to level 10. (NOTE: This is a Beta-only bug as we did not have a character wipe this patch.)
- The lore entry for the Skeleton still will not play its voice over. The lore entry itself shows up correctly in your Journal.
- Players cannot drag and drop skills into their Action Bar when Elective Mode is turned on.
- All Options are reset when exiting the game.
- Mac users are currently unable to install the Beta post-patch. We are actively working on this issue.