Even with so much time for Blizzard to polish the game, we still find some minor problems straight off the bat in the Day 1 Patch. Interesting that we see issues in this list that were present in the Beta and still not fixed like the “Running programs that put an overlay over Diablo III (such as Mumble, Xfire, and MSI Afterburner) can cause Diablo III to crash” for some players.
In the list of very pressing issues are:
- “You cannot list equipped items that have been bought from a vendor.”
- “Damage over time debuffs are not benefiting from items that grant crit chance.”
These issues must be fixed very quickly.
Read the entire list after the break
Hello everyone, and welcome to Sanctuary! Below you will find the Known Issues list for our 1.0.1 patch. Please do not report bugs that you see on this list as we already know about them, and help out other players reporting bugs by referring them to this list. Thank you!
- The description of the Feat of Strength for “One of the Chosen” does not specifically state that it was granted to Closed Beta players, not all Beta players.
- The description of the achievement “Why’d It Have To Be Snakes?” is misleading.
- The description of the achievement “Crispy Critters” implies that all critters are found in one zone, but they are not. Good luck finding them!
- You cannot list equipped items that have been bought from a vendor.
- It is possible to get ERROR 37 (The servers are busy, please try again) when logging in if the servers are under heavy stress. This error literally means that the servers are busy and that you should try again, so please try again in a minute or so!
- Very quickly entering, leaving, and switching chat channels over and over can cause a player from getting locked out of chat channels.
- It is possible for a friend to be on your friend’s list with no name if that friend has a BattleTag but has never logged into Diablo III and is offline.
- Changing your account’s Parental Controls while you are in Diablo III can disconnect you from Diablo III.
Workaround: Exit Diablo III before changing Parental Controls.
- Damage over time debuffs are not benefiting from items that grant crit chance.
- The resurrection animation speed is being calculated by the player’s attack speed. It actually should be a set amount across all players.
- Act 2 – Players who cast Town Portal while standing in a tar pit will cause the tar pit slowing debuff to stay on your character until you leave the game or manually walk into and out of a tar pit.
- The gold dropped from Treasure Goblins can be picked up by all members of the party. Items dropped by the Treasure Goblins are still individual player drops.
- It is possible for Champion-class monsters with the Waller affix to cast their walls at their location rather than at the player’s location.
- The total life for Followers is rounding incorrectly and is off by 1.
- When a Starter Edition character hits level 13, the experience bar will read 0/0. If the player upgrades, they will start a 0 experience towards level 14.
- It is possible for your cinematics to stutter and not play well if you begin playing Diablo III immediately when reaching Yellow Data.
- If the user has any connections configured in “Dial-up and Virtual Private Network settings” and they’re set to “Dial whenever a network connection is not present”, the install won’t proceed past 10%.
- Running programs that put an overlay over Diablo III (such as Mumble, Xfire, and MSI Afterburner) can cause Diablo III to crash. Use these overlays at your own risk.
Workaround: Exit Diablo III and fully patch your game. Your cinematics should play fine then.
- The Restore Hero button does not become available after deleting a hero until leaving and returning to the Select Hero page.
- Game client window becomes unresponsive when a dialog box is opened in the background.