Now that all the BlizzCon fuss has died down it’s time to look ahead to the next major piece of content for Diablo 3, the Necromancer Pack.
We know roughly what’s in the pack, the Necromancer class, two character slots, two stash tabs on PC, cosmetic goodies (pets portrait frames etc). This is the first time Blizzard has released content for Diablo 3 in this way and it’s hard to gauge its value to the players. The content is only worth what a player is willing to pay for it.
Most Diablo 3 players will be interested in the Necromancer and stash tabs but cosmetic items are really just a bonus. What’s it worth to you?
How much would you pay for the new Necroncer Pack?
- $5 -10 $USD (37%, 2,016 Votes)
- $10 - $15 USD (24%, 1,338 Votes)
- Not interested in the Necro Pack (17%, 951 Votes)
- $15 - $20 USD (12%, 644 Votes)
- I will pay anything they want (6%, 333 Votes)
- $20 - £25 USD (4%, 198 Votes)
Total Voters: 5,480
Now that you’ve done that it’s time to look over the results of our last poll which asked how you felt about the BlizzCon announcement. It’s not great reading for Blizzard with 60% of you disappointed with what was shown.
- Very disappointed (60%)
- I am not sure. Will wait and see (24%)
- I am happy with what is planned (16%)