The promised hotfixes went live this morning, and monster hit point scaling on Inferno with Monster Power has been reduced. The devs even made some quick changes to the Act Three Keywarden so many players have been menaced by.
- MP1: 109.60% (down from 114%)
- MP2: 120.12% (down from 130%)
- MP3: 131.65% (down from 148%)
- MP4: 144.29% (down from 169%)
- MP5: 158.14% (down from 193%)
- MP6: 173.32% (down from 220%)
- MP7: 189.96% (down from 250%)
- MP8: 208.20% (down from 285%)
- MP9: 228.18% (down from 325%)
- MP10: 250.09% (down from 371%)
- The following changes have been made to Xah’rith the Keywarden:
- He can no longer spawn with the Illusionist or Fast affix.
- The damage dealt by a number of his abilities has been reduced .
- The movement speed reduction applied by his Cold attacks has been reduced.
- His size has been slightly reduced.
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed a server crash that could occur if a player transitioned between Acts while a “goatman” monster was drumming.
Useful changes, and nice to see the fast response time on the Xah’Right OP issues so many players had brought up. The infographic below can be seen in the Monster Power wiki article, and it’s been updated to show the reduced monster damage output figures.