In Happy Reaper, players take on the role of Malthael, the Angel of Death, who’s recently returned to Sanctuary with a vengeance. With a series of well-timed mouse clicks or finger taps, skillfully guide Malthael through a network of ancient Pandemonium ruins to collect human souls and obliterate all puny nephalem with your trusty Death Laser of Doom™.
- Robust, interactive storytelling allows every choice to matter in Happy Reaper. Will Malthael ascend to victory or fall into oblivion? Only you decide!
- New Tapright™ technology captures your clicks and taps better than ever, offering unparalleled responsiveness and absolutely no scapegoat for your imminent failure.
- Experience the WHOOSH of every ghostly wing flap and the POW of every laser beam blast with our proprietary Dia-Bling™ FX engine.
- All-new, fully loaded soundscape designed to stimulate your senses and help you reduce stress, improve sleep, and lose weight*.
- Larger-than-life in-game collision system provides exceptional (and increasingly difficult) levels of challenge.
Blizzard says Happy Reaper is probably the most challenging Blizzard game yet and I have to agree with that. What did you manage to score?
If you want to see all the cool videogame stories on this rather special day, the main IncGamers site has a continually updated list from all the developers and publishers. If you find any more, feel free to add them in the comments and we’ll add them to the list.