Blizzard has posted a list of all Legendary and Set items that can only drop on Torment (or higher) difficulty.
A couple things to note going into this list:
You might not recognize some of the names. That’s because names on the current Beta build (and in much of the available datamined information) haven’t been finalized. Most, if not all, should be updated in the next Beta patch. None of the below Legendaries include Legacy items or their remakes.
If you are wondering why a Legendary you feel is particularly strong isn’t on this list, it’s quite likely that we instead lowered the drop rate on that item. It’s still available in all difficulties, but more rare than other drops.
Allow me to present the (current) list of Torment-only Legendaries:
Class Restricted Item Sets
- The Legacy of Raekor (Barbarian Set)
- Firebird’s Finery (Wizard Set)
- Embodiment of the Marauder (Demon Hunter Set)
- Raiment of a Thousand Storms (Monk Set)
- Armor of Akkhan (Crusader Set)
- Helltooth Harness (Witch Doctor Set)Theme Sets (Non class-restrictive)
- Monkey King’s Garb
- Vyr’s Amazing Arcana
- Thorns of the Invoker
- The Shadow’s Mantle
- Might of the Earth
- Raiment of the Jade Harvester
- Bastions of Will
- Istavan’s Paired BladesFollower Items
- Smoking Thurible (Enchantress)
- Hand of the Prophet (Enchantress)
- Skeleton Key (Scoundrel)
- Ribald Etchings (Scoundrel)
- Enchanting Favor (Templar)
- Relic of Akarat (Templar)Legendary Potions
- Bottomless Potion of the Tower
- Bottomless Potion of the Diamond
- Bottomless Potion of Regeneration
- Bottomless Potion of the Leech
- Bottomless Potion of Mutation
- Bottomless Potion of Kulle-Aid
As you can see, the list is actually fairly small. The items we selected for Torment-only are to provide additional rewards and incentives to players who have advanced to higher difficulties. The vast majority of Legendaries, though, both new and old, are able to drop in every difficulty.
It’ll be interesting as more of these items are found; I can almost hear the complaining already: “Item X is Torment-only but it’s not better than what I had already!” Because RNG. Because “might” be better =/= “is guaranteed to be better.” Etc. Prepare yourself. Teh QQ is coming.