While Diablo III seems very far away, it’s comforting to at least KNOW that the D3 Team is working on it. Some might feel it would be better to NOT know, but thinking about it, I think that’s an even worse feeling. At least we KNOW we’re getting a top-notch Diablo game (and likely 2 expansions!) in a year or two. On top of that, Diablo II patches are promised a whooping 11 years after release!
Now, the D2 patch might be delayed as well, but what are we really complaining about? What OTHER games get patched AT ALL this long after release?
In the meantime, if you can’t be asked to play Diablo II, you should join in on the discussions in the!
- For SC2 beta, I have a red wine from Spain called “Protos(s)” I got from a fellow SC2 fansite admin. For Diablo 3, I’ll think of something. xxcue’s thread is a good start for inspiration…
- Dragon Age has an interesting concept that Wirt likes. Perhaps Diablo could have “synergies” like this as well? (Yes, the term “synergy” can be used for other things than the Diablo II exp skill mechanic)
- A meta-function to looting. Monstrous has an idea that might significantly improve replayability and the looting gameplay!
- Do they? Razen thinks so, and it’s really wuzzy-like to go completely insane from just seeing monsters. I know of some very unfortunate kids who have seen their parents killed in wartime and are not completely insane (even if they of course are affected by it). Why are people Sanctuary more sensitive than us, they have Nephalem heritage!
- Blizzard has cut down on customization to an absolute minimum. Is this good or bad? Fellow Swede Frank_the_tank doesn’t love it.
Thanks everyone for reporting on interesting threads. That’s all for now, and remember to continue to send cool/fun/interesting/sad forum links to !Related to this article