Here?s the highlights from the forums for the past week.
- JonoLith brings up a fun point. What if there were items that affected the gameplay, such as giving a 10% chance to raise zombies?
- Nimbostratus brings up 5 points that Diablo 3 should learn from.
- bluefly brings up the question about tournaments and brackets. Would they succeed like they do in WoW?
- JedaxStallion wonders if they will implement the stationary tactic in D3.
- Delowyn returns after a short hiatus and begins work on the Fallen Hound as his latest art project!
- RawBanana listed many variables in full detail for skill trees and how to build them.
- OldFan goes into detail on his idea for the Fallen King; with lore and the pros and cons of such a fan class.
Leord should be back by next week so if you would like to report interesting threads send them to , Thanks!