Last week’s server maintenance went long, and this week is following that trend with delays, but soon we’ll have Diablo 3 Patch 2.0.3 notes and Hotfixes.
There is currently an intermittent issue where some users are unable to log into Battle.net. We are currently investigating, and as we will provide updates as we receive additional information.
Updated: 12:23 PM PDT
I’m happy to announce that maintenance has ended and you can now log into the game.
Happy adventuring, heroes!
We are currently deploying patch 2.0.3. However, we encountered some issues which have delayed its release. To ensure these issues are resolved swiftly and thoroughly, today’s maintenance has been extended. At this time, we anticipate maintenance will conclude and the game will be available at approximately 1:00 P.M. PDT. We’ll be keeping you updated if that schedule should change.
Thanks again as always for your patience, and we look forward to seeing you in Sanctuary!
The maintenance downtimes are more vexing now that so many fans are eager to get on and play the new and improved version 2 stuff. In the meantime, the Patch 2.0.3 notes are available. It’s mostly bug fix stuff and some tweaks to crafting costs. No more getting rich/flooding the AH with Fiery Brimstones via crafting and salvaging some of the lower level recipes! Also, there’s a new +max spirit mod for Monks, and the guaranteed Legendary drop has been moved from Leoric to Diablo, assuming you can get your Reset Quests issues straightened out.
Diablo III – Patch 2.0.3 v.18.104.22.16827
Below you will find the patch notes for the most recent update for Diablo III, patch 2.0.3.
- The area of effect for the Fire Trenches in the Halls of Agony now better match their animations
- There is now a short delay before Fire Trench damage is dealt
Click though for the rest of the patch notes, plus the recent hotfixes which include additional critical bug fixes.
There are other new changes on the Recent Hotfixes list worth knowing about:
- Players should no longer be incorrectly informed that they have earned a bonus chest after failing a Cursed Chest wave event.*
- Players matchmaking for Any Quest (or All Acts) games when no existing games are available should no longer receive an error.*
- Skills that deal Physical damage should no longer benefit from items that increase elemental skill damage.*
- Fixed an issue where players would occasionally be unable to complete the Skeleton King fight, which would block progression.*
- This weapon will now appropriately drop with Intelligence for Wizards and Dexterity for Monks.*
- Now properly has an internal cooldown on its Legendary affix proc.*
- Homing Pads:
- No longer makes players immune to crowd control effects while channeling Town Portal*
- Damage prevented by Talisman of Aranoch, The Star of Azkaranth, Mara’s Kaleidoscope, or Xephirian Amulet no longer splits to party members via the Unity Ring.*
- Hydras summoned by Mirror Images should now deal the appropriate amount of damage.*
- Should now properly allow Wizards to pass over walls created by monsters with the Waller affix.*
The Blackfeather cloak was unusable since the proc, firing a projectile at enemies who damaged the Demon Hunter, would rebound back and forth against monsters with reflecting effects, putting the DH into a death spiral that could only be broken by 1) death, or 2) Smoke Screen.
As for no more crit damage from the Act 2 KW’s reflecting missiles… I’m hopeful but you’ll understand if I wait for feedback on the fix from softcore Demon Hunters and their parties before I take my HC back into the [[Dhalgur Oasis]].