The big thing this week has been monster updates. We have made a “profile box”, easy navigation and a boilerplate for monsters, which would make it easier for other contributors to help polishing the monster pages to the level they deserve! We already mentioned the huge Diablo 3 lore update on the Undead (and especially Skeletons) the other day, but this is the full list of monster pages that have been updated or created (bolded have bigger updates or are new):
Over to the second big update, which is Game terms that now have a lot of associated pages. Most of them might just be common sense, but not everyone is a veteran in the RPG genre… You should still take a look if there is something you (or we) missed!
- Buff – General term for improving yourself or others with skills/spells.
- Caster – What’s he casting?
- Checkpoint – Vital new gameplay mechanic in D3.
- Debuff – The opposite of Buff.
- Destructible – Oh, so cool! (image—>)
- Difficulty – Vital in the D3 games.
- Experience – Do you know how it works in D3?
- Guild – New feature with D3.
- Melee – Attack type.
- Ranged – Another attack type.
- Shrine – “You feel lighter”.
The three most active contributors of this week are Mizantrop, Melianor and Widus.
– Mizantrop is continuing to update Amazon gods from the Diablo II Manual (in addition to adding navigation links in the manual), and you can now read about both Hefaetrus and Zerae.
– Melianor made some cracking updates to the skill pages: Barbarian skills, Witch Doctor skills and Wizard skills (if you want to pitch in, check out the skill organisation project, and just make a suggestion on it).
– Widus is as active as ever with updating the massive Suffixes and Prefixes pages of Diablo II.
Some of the smaller, but not less important updates in DiabloWiki include Deckard Cain, Potion, Elixir (new!), Category:ExBlizzard (new!), Anthony Rivero (new!), Jay Wilson, Keith Lee (new!) and Character customization (new!).
Besides the previously mentioned updates by Widus, we’ve also seen the following updates in the Diablo 2 Wiki: