As we head toward lauch we have been preparing the DiabloNut.com Diablo 3 database for the flood of data. Today we have added and sorted out quite a few things including:
The Hero Planner:
- Weapon stats are now displayed per hand, this includes a breakdown of elemental damage.
- Some stats that aren’t in use are now hidden.
- Damage Calculations have been reworked from the ground up to handle elemental affixes correctly.
- Certain affixes weren’t showing correctly (MinMax in rings), these have all been fixed.
On the database:
- The item database has been corrected for all stat faults introduced in patch 18 (Including offhand items such as quivers, mojos and orbs now display their stats)
- Added a new Bestiary section for you have a look around. We have lore mentions and profile pics where found and also a list of the basic skills the mobs/NPCs can use.
We’ll be continuing to polish things up for release and thanks to all the testers that have been helping out over the past few days.Related to this article