As we head toward lauch we have been preparing the DiabloNut.com Diablo 3 database for the flood of data. Today we have added and sorted out quite a few things including:
The Hero Planner:
- Weapon stats are now displayed per hand, this includes a breakdown of elemental damage.
- Some stats that aren’t in use are now hidden.
- Damage Calculations have been reworked from the ground up to handle elemental affixes correctly.
- Certain affixes weren’t showing correctly (MinMax in rings), these have all been fixed.
On the database:
- The item database has been corrected for all stat faults introduced in patch 18 (Including offhand items such as quivers, mojos and orbs now display their stats)
- Added a new Bestiary section for you have a look around. We have lore mentions and profile pics where found and also a list of the basic skills the mobs/NPCs can use.
We’ll be continuing to polish things up for release and thanks to all the testers that have been helping out over the past few days.