It’s been a busy day on the DiabloNut.com Hero Planner thanks to all your awesome feedback. Rushster and I wanted to give you a run-down on the fixes put in place today that are now live on the planner.
UPDATE: A speed patch was applied during the hours of 15:30 and 16:30 GMT. Please let us know in the comments below if the planner feels faster. Sorry for everyone who lost their builds during this update but I hope the speed increase more than makes up for it!
- Some users couldn’t use the planner when not logged in, this has now been fixed. If you’re still getting a problem please let me know.
- Tooltips are now working in Internet Explorer.
- Planner is now working in Internet Explorer. If you are still getting issues with Internet explorer, please let me know what version and what the problem is.
- Armor calculation was a little high and has now been fixed.
- Crafted items are now showing the damage values.
- Affixes now ordered on the item pages and in the planner search results.
- Monks can now select off-hand weapons.
- Quivers, Orbs and Mojos are now adding the base stats of the build
- Choosing spears from the top navigation gave you every single-handed weapon, this has now been resolved.
- Damage Calculations now include all bonuses.
- Improved graphics on the interface in a few places.
- Added quick links to all your favourite social networking sites so you can share your builds easily!
Please keep reports coming, a speed patch will come soon but any crippling speed losses on certain actions should still be reported! Many thanks to every beta tester, every one of you has helped by just using the tool! Keep testing and adding feedback. There is more to come!
- Create your Diablo 3 Hero now!