Blizzard has just released a massive hotfix list. Warning: there is a lot, and there are also spoilers. So read with caution if you still care.
Spoiler Warning: If you have not yet completed Diablo III on Normal, some hotfixes described in this list may include spoilers.
// May 22 //
- Players will now receive an error message when attempting to remove a gem from an item with no sockets (rather than disconnecting)
- Players will now properly have their casting interrupted when attacked while performing resurrect on a fallen group member
- Resolved over 30 game and service crashes affecting players
- Smoke Screen (Database)
- Duration reduced from 2 seconds to 1 second (tooltip will still show 2 seconds)
- Skill Rune – Lingering Fog (Database)
- Now increases the duration of Smoke Screen to 1.5 seconds (tooltip will still show 3 seconds)
- Fists of Thunder (Database)
- Skill Rune – Quickening (Database)
- Fixed an issue that was causing spirit regeneration to incorrectly trigger off critical hits from other sources, such as Sweeping Wind
- Mantra of Healing (Database)
- Mantra of Healing will now correctly provide only two times the base healing effect for the first 3 seconds after activation, down from four times the base healing effect (tooltip will still show the old value)
Skill Rune – Boon of Protection
- A maximum absorption amount has been set to 1000 Life. This skill will be redesigned in an upcoming patch.
- Arcane Torrent (Database)
- Skill Rune – Cascade (Database)
- Fixed an issue that was causing Arcane Torrent to fire 3 new missiles per kill instead of only 1 new missile per kill
Number of new missiles generated from this rune will now cap at 10 missiles
- Energy Armor (Database)
- Skill Rune – Force Armor (Database)
- Amount of damage absorbed from a single attack will now cap at 100% of a player’s maximum Life
- The rare chest in the Town Cellar in Alcanus will now only spawn 50% of the time, down from 100%
- Players can no longer dual-wield two-handed weapons
// May 18 //
- Serenity (Database)
- Skill Rune – Tranquility (Database)
- Duration of immunity granted to nearby allies from crowd control effects reduced from 2 seconds to 1 second
- Players will no longer remain invulnerable to attacks after defeating Diablo.
- Players can no longer become stuck during Diablo’s Shadow Grab ability if a player blinds Diablo while Shadow Grab is being cast.
- Equipping a shield on a follower as a demon hunter will no longer disconnect you from the game.
- Players can now always interact with Karyna during the quest and quest step “Trailing the Coven : Talk to Karyna” when they resume from a save.
- The Enchantress will now always appear during the quest and quest step “Shadows in the Desert : Disrupt the Hidden Conclave.”
- Tyrael will now always be present for the in-game cutscene during the quest and quest step “Prime Evil : Climb to the Pinnacle of Heaven in the Silver Spire.”