The official site’s game guide has now been updated with a select amount of new information that includes magic find, health globes, emotes/commands, difficulty, and more. In addition, more skill videos have been added to some of those that weren’t addressed prior to the game’s launch.
- a complete roster of all current monster affixes
- a new game difficulty page. The page includes a chart demonstrating how monster resistances to crowd control scale in higher difficulty levels.
- information about the difference between dual-wielding and two-handed weapons
- the hidden workings of Magic Find
- details on health globe drop rates
- a list of emotes and commands
Several more videos of (unruned) skills are also available in the skills sections of each class page:
- Entangling Shot
- Lashing Tail Kick
- Summon Zombie Dogs
- Arcane Orb
- Wave of Force
We hope these updates are helpful to those of you looking to dig deeper into the slobbery innards of Diablo III. If you can think of more information you’d like to see added to the Diablo III Game Guide, please let us know in the comments section below.
Oh, and in other news, Gold can now be sold for Bobby Bucks. Glorious! At this point, if you’re into playing the AH game, your investments have the possibility of making or losing you a fair bit of cash. An equilibrium is still to come to the market, so if you’re into that sort of thing, now is the time to get in on the action.