The PC Game section of the Examiner has published a compilation of Diablo 3 features.
- There might be a cow level, or a similar secret-level.
- Diablo III will bring the Diablo story to a close, but it’s not necessarily the end of the Diablo universe or series. (No, no one said anything about Diablo IV!)
- Necromancer is out, Witch Doctor is in…but the Necromancer may make some kind of return at a later date.
- You can play every class as either male or female.
- Even though the Art Director (Brian Morrisroe) for Diablo III left, the New Art Style (i.e. colorful) is here to stay. (Brian departed to form a startup company, incidentally.)
- The game takes place in Sanctuary twenty years after the heroes from Diablo II saved the world and went mad for their troubles.
- You’ll be able to go back to Tristram.
- Deckard Cain will be back. (Anyone else wondering if Wirt will return as a grown one-legged man?)
- 3 of 5 classes have been revealed: Barbarian, Witch Doctor, and Wizard.
- There will be cooperative and PvP play.
- Quest mechanics and other details are still under wraps.
Brief, and to-the-point. Nothing really new, but you can grab it here if you are interested in this Diablo Drought. If you are interested in more of the Diablo 3 features, check out the Diablo 3 Basics page in DiabloWiki.Related to this article