Diablo 3 Season 5 Ending Soon

After the March Ban Waves Blizzard finally announced the ending dates for season 5 and the start dates for season 6. Here’s hoping the botting will die down a little more now.

Season 5 End & Season 6 Start Dates:

There will be a period of time between when a Season ends and the next begins. During this time, you’ll be able to sort through your rollover rewards and review your progress on the Leaderboards. It’s a great time to reflect on the accomplishments you’ve made and enjoy the culmination of your pre and post-Season loot hunts!

Season 5 will be ending at the following dates and times for each region:

• North America: Friday, April 15 @ 5:00 p.m. PDT
  • Europe: Friday, April 15 @ 5:00 p.m. CEST
  • Asia: Friday, April 15 @ 5:00 p.m. KST

Season 6 will be starting about two weeks afterwards at the following dates and times for each region:

• North America: Friday, April 29 @ 5:00 p.m. PDT
  • Europe: Friday, April 29 @ 5:00 p.m. CEST
  • Asia: Friday, April 29 @ 5:00 p.m. KST

For time zone assistance, click here. We look forward to seeing you in Season 6!

With Season 6 around the corner what do you guys plan to do? I’m getting my Crusader ready to go again.

Tagged As: | Categories: Blue Posts, Diablo 3, Diablo 3 Seasons

Comments

You're not logged in. Register or login to post a comment.
  1. Any news on what the new sets are going to be on the season journey thing?

I could also go look, but meh. That’s stuff I have to do 😉

2. Dang, seems I actually might not get to complete conqueror till the season ends 🙁

I do like the game and I do invest quite a bit of my free time in it, but I simply haven’t been having enough time to grind it like some people can. Not to mention that it’s become increasingly difficult to get into a party (have very bad experiences with public games – EU servers), so I’ve been essentially forced to do everything solo from scratch. Who would have thunk that 3 months would not be enough do conqueror.

Must admit that this actually bugs me this time. I mean, I didn’t care too much for the cosmetic stuff like portrait frames and such, but a stash tab is a whole different story.

• I have an extra stash tab! Thanks Blizzard! We still need MOAR stash tabs!

• u are not alone.

i gave up trying to get the stash tab after completing the nonsense set dungeon requirement and was so burnt out trying to get to finish conqueror i found other more fulfilling things to do IRL and have not logged in to D3 since.

i told myself i am going to only relog into d3 once a while to do non season farming after every new season instead.

3. I am waiting for any big Diablo related announcements, expansion or completely new game. I hope Blizzard will bring a lot more stuff to the game except power lvling,leaderboards and items. I’ve missed current season 5,because I havent played RoS since Dec 20, the day I’ve bought Grim Dawn. I really enjoy what Crate have accomplished with this game, and I hope Blizzard will take the same direction with his feature Diablo projects. Good luck to everybody who will play in the new season.

Comments are closed.