PTR testing may not be complete but Blizzard is ready to reveal the start dates for Diablo 3 Season 12 and the end date of Season 11.
The following times are what you need to mark in your diaries for Season 11 ending and Season 12 starting.
Season 11 will be end
- North America: Friday, October 20 @ 5:00 p.m. PDT
- Europe: Friday, October 20 @ 5:00 p.m. CEST
- Asia: Friday, October 20 @ 5:00 p.m. KST
Season 12 start
- North America: Thursday, November 9 @ 5:00 p.m. PDT
- Europe: Thursday, November 9 @ 5:00 p.m. CEST
- Asia: Thursday, November 9 @ 5:00 p.m. KST
In case you have not been following what’s been going on with the PTR, Season 12 rewards are as follows:
- Fiacla-Géar Wings
- Heaven Portrait Frame
- Barbarian – Immortal King’s Call
- Crusader – Seeker of the Light
- Demon Hunter – Natalya’s Vengeance
- Monk – Uliana’s Stratagem
- Necromancer – Trag’Oul’s Avatar
- Witch Doctor – Spirit of Arachyr
- Wizard – Vyr’s Amazing Arcana
- Boss Mode – Kill the following bosses at max level on Torment X or higher within 20 minutes of the start of the game.
- Curses! – Kill 350 or more monsters in a Cursed Chest event at level 70 in Torment X difficulty or higher.
- On a Good Day – Level three Legendary Gems to level 65.
- The Thrill – Reach Greater Rift Level 45 Solo without any Set items equipped.
- Years of War – Reach Greater Rift Level 55 Solo with the full bonuses of six of the following Class sets.
Related to this article